i mostly have found out about wiremock through tes...
# wiremock-java
d
i mostly have found out about wiremock through testcontainers - tried it today, seems like the page about the testcontainer leads to the rest api docs. i suppose the next step is to implement a client? i am just trying to get a sense of how far along this distribution is - i think theoretically this is already workable but there is quite a rich api with static methods (that i really dont understand yet) and i feel like if i try to use the testcontainer now, im missing out on all of that expressiveness by attempting to implement a client for an api which i also do not fully understand
o
Hi. Most of WireMock is configurable via JSON (and soon to be YAML) files, samples for which you can find on the respective documentation pages.
You can indeed configure WireMock via a REST API client, but it is not something you would normally need for basic use-cases.
If you need static methods from the standard Java API, You can use the API CLient from https://github.com/wiremock/wiremock, just by configuring the proper endpoint there. We do not bundle the client API in the Tesctontainers Modules, because it goes against AtomicJar's certification requirements 😞
✅ 1