Hi everyone. Looking to understand how I can take ...
# help
m
Hi everyone. Looking to understand how I can take advantage of more Wiremock extensions within a Docker container. Currently I am building a container with the following Entrypoint in my Dockerfile. What are other extensions I can add. I've seen lists from the docs, but adding something like
--RequestFilterV2
didn't work. Is there a list somewhere else which can be referenced or do do all the jars need to be added and mounted?
ENTRYPOINT ["--global-response-templating", "--verbose"]
l
Extensions need to be added individually. How you do that depends on whether the extension has added the service loader configuration. For example, with the faker extension, all you need to do is add this to the
extensions
directory and it will be picked up and loaded because it provides the config. If the extension doesn't provide a service loader config then you will need to add it to the extensions directory and then specify the extension in the entrypoint options. Is there a specific extension you are trying to use?
m
I'm just looking to add one to understand the process. It seems I'm not adding via the
extensions
directory and only passing in a name in the Dockerfile. I think I'd need to switch to a docker-compose approach when building the container.
l
I have a simple docker compose file that I use for testing various wiremock request/responses - https://github.com/leeturner/wiremock-standalone-docker-example/blob/main/docker-compose.yml