Hi, I’m updating my file using PUT __admin/files/f...
# help
p
Hi, I’m updating my file using PUT __admin/files/filename. Is there a way of later getting the resulting file so that I can update again? I’m using the docker image
l
Sorry, I am not sure I understand, as far as I know there isn't a
__admin/files/filename
endpoint in WireMock. Do you mean the
mappings
endpoint?
p
In AdminRoutes router.add(PUT, “/files/**”, etc….
l
Ah, would you look at that 🙂
I have never uses those endpoints before so would need to investigate further. As i am sure you have already seen there is a
GET
endpoint but I am not sure if this will do what you are looking for
p
Yes the GET just gets a list of filenames. I would like to get the individual file contents. Either if they have been modified or not
I could add to the response instead of having a body file and then getting mapping, but my file is a large xml. I was also looking at creating an AdminApiExtension but unfortunately the contributeAdminApiRoutes method does not pass the store
l
Yeah, that does seem like a bit of a gap. Perhaps you could add an enhancement request here and we can take a look at it unless you fancy putting a PR together on the core to allow this?
p
I’ll see what I can do 🙂
🙌 1
How do I push a new branch I get 403?
l
If you fork the WireMock project to your own account and then create a PR we will be able to review it
p
l
Hi, this has been released today in WireMock version 3.7.0. Thank you for your contribution