Hi All, can someone please give me a hint as to th...
# help
m
Hi All, can someone please give me a hint as to the meaning of this failure in the
com.github.tomakehurst.wiremock.client.WireMock.verify
call? if it helps at all, it seems to only occur with a large amount of simultaneous stubs being put on the wiremock server concurrently, where as when I run my tests and make a verify call without any other tests concurrently, it always seems to work just fine. One more thing to note, when I look at the docs in https://wiremock.org/docs/verifying/, I seem that the response to near misses only includes a
Copy code
"matchResult": {
                "distance": 0.12962962962962962
            }
attribute, but when I query my own wiremock server for near misses, I get that extra property under
matchResult
Copy code
"matchResult": {
                "subEvents": [],
                "distance": 0.1862139917695473
            }
is this empty list of
subEvents
causing an issue here?
Copy code
com.github.tomakehurst.wiremock.common.JsonException: {
  "errors" : [ {
    "code" : 10,
    "source" : {
      "pointer" : "/nearMisses/0/matchResult/subEvents"
    },
    "title" : "Error parsing JSON",
    "detail" : "Unrecognized field \"subEvents\" (class com.github.tomakehurst.wiremock.matching.EagerMatchResult), not marked as ignorable"
  } ]
}

at com.github.tomakehurst.wiremock.common.JsonException.fromJackson(JsonException.java:53)
at com.github.tomakehurst.wiremock.common.Json.read(Json.java:55)
at com.github.tomakehurst.wiremock.client.HttpAdminClient.findTopNearMissesFor(HttpAdminClient.java:297)
at com.github.tomakehurst.wiremock.client.WireMock.findAllNearMissesFor(WireMock.java:725)
at com.github.tomakehurst.wiremock.client.WireMock.verificationExceptionForNearMisses(WireMock.java:545)
at com.github.tomakehurst.wiremock.client.WireMock.verifyThat(WireMock.java:538)
at com.github.tomakehurst.wiremock.client.WireMock.verify(WireMock.java:563)