Hi everyone, i have a quick question I am using ...
# help
p
Hi everyone, i have a quick question I am using amazonaws AmazoHttClient and was trying to stub the response. I find the matched json response showing as Matched Response definition but the actual response is just Matched stub Id with keys as same as the response file , but the value inside are forming a different response. Can anyone let me know where to debug or why this Matched respone definition is not being taken??
Copy code
Matched response definition:\n{\r\n  \"status\" : 200,\r\n  \"body\" : \"{\\r\\n  \\\"metadata\\\": {\\r\\n    \\\"x-ntap-sg-trace-id\\\": \\\"b959f83d1ee9\\\",\\r\\n    \\\"Content-Length\\\": 0,\\r\\n    \\\"Connection\\\": \\\"keep-alive\\\",\\r\\n    \\\"ETag\\\": \\\"b959f83d1ee9f645d56b3f531945174a\\\"\\r\\n  },\\r\\n  \\\"userMetadata\\\": {\\r\\n  }\\r\\n}\\r\\n\",\r\n  \"headers\" : {\r\n    \"Content-Type\" : \"application/json\"\r\n  }\r\n}\n\nResponse:\nHTTP/1.1 200\nContent-Type: [application/json]\nMatched-Stub-Id: [d4a01313-3eb9-4840-bfbf-5a191952a00b]\n\n","context":"default"}
Thanks in advance.
t
The fact the content-length field is 0 in your metadata might be the problem
p
Thanks @Tom also we are missing respose headers on stub which is causing the issue to not map the HttpResponseEntity