{ "request": { "method": "POST", "url...
# help
m
{ "request": { "method": "POST", "urlPathPattern": "/orders", "headers": { "Content-Type": { "equalTo": "application/xml" }, "Host": { "contains": "wiremock" } } }, "response": { "status": 201, "body": "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\" standalone=\"yes\"?>\n<OrderResponse>\n<Order>\n<id>{{parameters.orderId}}</id>\n<Quantity>{{parameters.quantity}}</Quantity>\n</Order>\n<OrderStatus>RECEIVED</OrderStatus>\n</OrderResponse>", "headers": { "Content-Type": "application/xml" }, "transformers": ["response-template"], "transformerParameters": { "orderId": "{{randomValue type='UUID'}}", "quantity": "${jsonPath request.body '$.Order.Quantity'}" } }, "serveEventListeners": [ { "name": "webhook", "parameters": { "method": "POST", "url": "https://anywebhook.com/update", "body": "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\" standalone=\"yes\"?>\n<OrderResponse>\n<Order>\n<id>{{parameters.orderId}}</id>\n<Quantity>{{parameters.quantity}}</Quantity>\n</Order>\n<OrderStatus>COMPLETE</OrderStatus>\n</OrderResponse>" } } ] } Hi All Can you please guide what am I doing WRONG in transformerParameters to generate unique orderid using uuid. Also I want to use same order id in both response and web-hook call. Also the quantity that I received from request I want to place it in both response body and web hook body
t
Unfortunately you can’t use templating in transformer parameters. To achieve what you’re attempting the best approach at the moment is to load the state plugin and set the ID as a state key, then read it in the webhook body template.