Hi, My teammates told me that they suffered from p...
# help
o
Hi, My teammates told me that they suffered from performance and got no response from WireMock in performance test. But in my pc, I saw 300 tps for only one api and no problem. I don’t think WireMock has nothing to do with the performance. Could you suggest anything to solve no response problem in high load? Or did they do something missing? They tried using asynchronous response enabled and container threads cli options. We are using standalone jar we created to add some custom extensions.
l
Hi It might be a little difficult to help without more specifics of what your team is doing. I think the async response and container threads will help. You could also try:
--no-request-journal
--disable-request-logging
Could you provide all the startup options that are being used and the type of requests that are being sent. Also, when there were no responses were there any errors in the logs?
👍 1
o
Ok thanks @Lee Turner, I don’t have any more information. I’ll ask the details and try your suggestions. If we are not able to solve the issue, I’ll contact at you again. Thanks.
👍 1