Hey all, ran into an issue attempting to update ou...
# help
j
Hey all, ran into an issue attempting to update out of 2.x, seems Jetty was updated to by default to disallow double slashes (//) on the URL. I see most people saying it’s possible to update the URI compliance within Jetty, but not sure how to do this with wiremock. This is a critical feature that I can’t just make not use double slashes. Any help would be appreciated.
o
Hi. I am sure I saw a GitHub issue for it but cannot find it
t
Hi @Julian Berryessa, are you using WireMock 3.2.0? We fixed this issue in this release.
j
Yes, been excited to upgrade to 3.x and went straight to 3.2.0. Even when using the standalone I’m seeing the same 400 bad request when doing e.g localhost:8080/abc//def
t
Strange, we have specific test cases showing this is possible again. Please can you share the full reproduction steps?
j
• Download wiremock-standalone 3.2.0 • java -jar ./wiremock-standalone.jar • Go to localhost:8080/abc//def • Observe:
Copy code
Bad Message 400

reason: Ambiguous URI empty segment
Happens on all versions >=3.0.0
t
Apologies, seems I'd forgotten how to use git earlier. The fix hasn't been released yet, but it will be in 3.3.0.
j
Gotcha, thanks!
Is there a sandbox or beta publish that I can use to test out 3.3.0 to do validations while I wait?