Hi am am using docker and i have need to add the w...
# help
s
Hi am am using docker and i have need to add the webhook extension in my docker file and i have implimented below code FROM myHub/wiremock:2.31.0-alpine COPY mappings/ /home/wiremock/mappings COPY wiremock-webhooks-extension-3.0.1.jar / CMD ["--port", "8082","--extensions","org.wiremock.webhooks.Webhooks"] i have added the webhook-extension file in my code when i am running the docker image facing issue - FROM myhub/wiremock:2.31.0-alpine COPY mappings/ /home/wiremock/mappings COPY wiremock-webhooks-extension-3.0.1.jar / LABEL "com.bambora.service.name"="network-tokenisation-simulator"\ "com.bambora.service.group"="Tokenisation"\ "com.bambora.service.team-name"="GlobalAcquiring"\ "com.bambora.service.business-area"="GlobalAcquiring"\ "com.bambora.service.cost-center"="Acquiring" CMD ["--port", "8082","--extensions","org.wiremock.webhooks.Webhooks"] Can anyone help me quickly ?
t
It looks like you’re using a 2.x WireMock image with a 3.x version of webhooks, which definitely won’t work. I suggest you match the versions, ideally using 3.0.1 for both.
s
Hi @Tom, i have tried and facing same issue again