Is dynamic mocking possible here? like transformer...
# help
e
Is dynamic mocking possible here? like transformerparameter extension
o
Yes it is possible, and there are a number of plugins doing so. What is your use-case for dynamic mocking?
e
can i get doc of these plugins?
i want to use database to store parameters of accounts like accounts owner, account name, account site, account number, etc. i am mocking the api to get the data, the i am mocking the api to change the values in database, then i again want to mock api to retreive that changed data, can i do that with wiremock?
o
I suppose you will need https://github.com/wiremock/wiremock-extension-state from @Dirk Bolte
d
... working on a first alpha release of that one - should be ready in a couple of minutes
👍 2
first released pushed: 0.0.3 . It's still pretty alpha but I hope it can help you already
🎉 1
e
how to integarate extension with standalone jar? @Dirk Bolte
d
I haven't taken care of that yet. One dependency that needs to be resolved is the
store
, to make it injectable . Not sure whether I can look at it timely but if you want to tackle it, any help is appreciated
o
Would the WireMock 2.x approach work with the new extension model? I mean just passing classnames of extensions (after bundling or classpath)
d
have to check as I need access to a store - which is currently passed in as constructor parameter
👍 1