Hello and sorry if I´m going to ask something prev...
# general
s
Hello and sorry if I´m going to ask something previuously replied. I´m having and issue with wiremock and kubernetes. This is the case, I created a configmap in k8s with some default mappings, then mounted in my app. The file mock file endpoints. The thing is that when i check the list of mappings with /__admin/mappings via postman I get inestad of 5, 15. I saw this https://github.com/wiremock/wiremock/issues/1211 which explains a bit my issue. The duplication seems to be related on how kubernetes stores and mounts configmaps, with a symlink that finally creates this duplication. In the issue above I guess there are 3 files, in my case I only created 1, but the issue is the same, I get 3X times the current mappings. Is there any fix/way to avoid this? Many thanks in advance.
t
There isn’t a fix for this at the moment but now that we’re working on WireMock 3.x beta (and thus are making breaking changes) I think we can now change the logic to filter out .. prefixed file paths so that this doesn’t happen. Happy to merge a PR if you feel like creating one.
s
Mnay thanks for the reply Tom
t
No problem