Hello, everyone. Excuse me. I wanted to download t...
# general
u
Hello, everyone. Excuse me. I wanted to download the jar package of wiremock-standalone 2.19.0, but I didn't find it on the official website. Could someone please help provide a link? Thank you very much
t
You can take the URL and replace 2.35.0 with 2.19.0 and this should work. Is there a reason you're trying to use such an old version? 2.35.0 is fully compatible so you're probably better off using that.
u
Because when we tested the interface in the previous environment, the development was based on version 2.19.0. If we now use the latest version for interconnection, the time cost is higher. thank you In addition, I am not sure about the URL you provided, because there is no link to click here
t
Can you elaborate on the time cost being higher? Is there a specific feature that's noticeably slower or is WireMock's latency higher across all calls?
u
Hello, it's not that wiremock itself is slow, and we integrated wiremock 2.19.0 as a plugin into our automation interface testing project. Now, if we switch to the latest version, our own code changes cost a lot of time. Thanks!
We recently redeployed the project after migrating the environment, but the previous dependency packages were lost. Because it's been so long. We were looking for some of the jars cited earlier and found that an older version of the wiremock jar package is no longer available on the website. We will plan a schedule to replace the latest version of wiremock when the current switchover is complete
j
If needbe you can grab it from Maven Central, ie at https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.github.tomakehurst/wiremock-standalone/2.19.0 Missed that Tom posted that in the other thread ☺️
👍 1