Hello team, I'm using combination of Wiremock GRP...
# wiremock-java
s
Hello team, I'm using combination of Wiremock GRPC extension 0.6.0 & SpringBoot 3.2.4 and got the following error:
Copy code
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'void org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.<init>(org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler$Context, org.eclipse.jetty.server.HandlerContainer, java.lang.String)'
As I understand this is caused by incompatibility between Wiremock's Jetty (11x) & SpringBoot's (12x). I've tried to replace with wiremock-jetty12 v3.5.4 but it wouldn't start, hence the following error:
Copy code
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not listening on HTTP port. Either HTTP is not enabled or the WireMock server is stopped.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Setya
l
Hi @Setya Djajadinata I don't support you have a demo project that highlights the same issue do you? It would really help us diagnose the issue
s
Hi Lee, Kindly find the small demo project to showcase the issue. If you run the test as is it will throw:
Copy code
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: class org.eclipse.jetty.http2.server.HttpChannelOverHTTP2 has interface org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel as super class
If you replace wiremock -> wiremock-jetty12, no error thrown but it won't start the mocked server. Best regards, Setya
l
Awesome, thank you for taking the time to do that
OK, I see what you mean. It looks like the gRPC plugin is currently limited to jetty 11 which is problematic when it comes to anything that uses jetty 12 like Spring Boot 3.x.x. I don't think there is a way around this at the moment but I will raise an issue on the grpc extension to take a look at fixing it
s
Thanks Lee. I hope I can see the fix soon.🙂