Hi all, is there any tool for wiremock where I can...
# general
a
Hi all, is there any tool for wiremock where I can test mocks in-flight against server during development? what I mean by that is to run integration-test(s) to wiremock and wiremock will proxy request to real instance of mocked server and validate response from the real instance (i.e. response matched wiremock rules). by doing that with combination of OpenAPI spec I may record non-existing mocks and validate existing
t
Hey @Aleksandr N, WireMock Cloud supports this use case really well: https://wiremock.io
👀 1
u
Hi @Aleksandr N did you get a chance to check wiremock.io for the use case you mentioned?
a
Hi @Uri, Yes. Looks exact that I need. I’m currently focusing to have telemetry with mocks as it helpful with distributed services with big list of mocked dependencies
u
Cool @Aleksandr N if you are open to have a short call with me and Tom, we will be glad to understand your need better, talk more about the contract testing/mock based API prototype capabilities that might be relevant for you and get your feedback