Is it possible with some helper with scenario make...
# general
a
Is it possible with some helper with scenario make wiremock response with value in order? Example 1. I make 3 scenarios with POST:/shops and this point has 3 scneario responses a.
{ "name": "first" }
b.
{ "name": "two" }
c.
{ "name": "three" }
I want to know nay be already present helpers like
{ "name": "{{#responseInOrder 'first' 'two' 'three'}}" }
t
Not right now - you need 3 stubs if you want 3 variations based on scenario state
a
Sadge
Thank u for fast answer!
t
No probs
a
Hi. I came with some ideas: 1. May be is it possible make common template? If so can u write some short guide? 2. May be some ideas to put variables
{{systemValue type='ENVIRONMENT' key='PATH'}}
to put it in RunTime to DockerContainer?
@Oleg Nenashev sry for ping, but may be u can suggest any ideas?
o
Hi @Albert Vesker For the guide, it never hurts to have one indeed. I am currently working on making documentation more accessible for contributions, and all ideas about missing details/templates is always appreciated. For what it's worth, it is likely possible to create a WireMock extension which supports the syntax you want. FWIW I am a bit concerned about https://wiremock-community.slack.com/archives/C03NAEH5LVA/p1681289318528729 which might be a sign of a bug caused by this scenario state engine
May be some ideas to put variables
{{systemValue type='ENVIRONMENT' key='PATH'}}
to put it in RunTime to DockerContainer?
I would advice against that. Better to write an extension IMHO
a
1. I agree that runTime variables are bad. It was Just as a variant 2. Thanks for extending docs, so I can just wait when u write it, right?) How much time do u expect u need for this example?) When to expect it?)