wiremock Morning, happy to announce that I have joined WireMock Inc! My goal is to help build a vibrant user and developer community around the open source WireMock ecosystem and WireMock Cloud. Looking forward to working with all team members and contributors to WireMock!
About me: I've been a user of WireMock since many years ago, mostly for the Jenkins open source project and for the commercial products on the top of it. I've been in open source since 2012, and I joined the Jenkins core team in 2014 after many years of tinkering with it and developer tools for hardware and embedded projects. Now I am a governance board member there, and also a TOC member in the Continuous Delivery Foundation. I also participate in many FOSS/InnerSource focused orgs and in the OpenTelemetry, Keptn and OpenFeature project. I'm based in the French-speaking part of Switzerland, donc bonjour!
A few items on the top of my head:
1. Facilitate the community channels, including this Slack and social media
2. Introduce the public roadmap for WireMock (as a GitHub project)
3. Facilitate Python SDK for WireMock, and container-based use with TestContainers and other tools
4. Kick-off office hours and, later, webinars for WireMock users and developers
5. Improve the GitHub org to make it contributions ready. A bunch of housekeeping but it should make things easier for those who want to contribute
6. Documentation, documentation, documentation 🙂
If you have any questions or suggestions, please ask them here or in DM. Any feedback will be appreciated! And let me know how you see the priorities for this role!